Wednesday, January 29, 2014

At the Back of the Bookshelf...

     We've all been there.
     Just finished an amazing book and can't wait to "borrow" another from one of your siblings.
     And then, the worst happens.
     You've read all of their books! There isn't one book that you couldn't give a brief synopsis!

     What do you do when this occurs? Cry and hope they buy another one soon? Of course not! Probably. To truly get over this grievous moment, this dreadful, painful moment, one must take up a hobby to distract one's mind.

     What better hobby to distract oneself than knitting (and, to a lesser extent, crocheting)? Is there anything more gratifying than finishing a project, no matter how time consuming? I don't believe so; and it is to my great satisfaction that I have started this blog today to share my joy of knitting (and, to a lesser extent, crocheting)!

     For those who don't know (so, Zachary, you're excluded), I'm very bad at keeping up with my journal entries. If this blog is anything like my journal, it's going to have a post every few decades or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment