Thursday, September 15, 2016

There Are No UFOs

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if needlecrafts were a form of cardio, I would be the most fit person alive... BECAUSE I HAVE GOT FOUR FINISHED PROJECTS!!!

I made another Winter Mouse, which is very snuggly and sweet-looking in his DK weight scarf.


Then, I made a baby dragon. This li'l dude had a billion different parts to sew together, but it was completely worth it.


And now my brother Caleb has some socks! The pattern was easy to memorize, which made them practically fly off of the needles.


Last, but not least, I finished a toddler sweater! In just four days! You may have noticed the tiny little sheep buttons on the button band. I got them from The Sated Sheep, my local yarn store, and I LOVE them. I really can't wait for it to be officially fall, because I want to see this worn!



No comments:

Post a Comment