Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Feather Fluff

     Today, I have finished my second sweater! I have been working on it since about August tenth and, 50,133 stitches later, I am done! 
     Looking at all of the cables on it, you would think that it would be pretty difficult to knit, but really, it is a very simple pattern that is easy to memorize. 
     I absolutely love the yarn that I used (which is Caron Simply Soft Paints in Peacock Feather)! My only complaint about it is that it is HEAVY. The weight of the sweater, however, is not going to deter me from wearing it this winter!



     If you would like to make this sweater, go to: projects.hobbylobby.com/media/hl-689281.pdf for the free pattern!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It actually took a lot less time to make than I had originally calculated it would! It took roughly 36 days to make, whereas I had calculated about 4 months.

      Delete