Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lavender Shawlette

     I did it! After crocheting 5,702 stitches, I have completed my second crochet design! I have decided to call it "Lavender Shawlette" (c'mon, you know shawlette is a word. ;) ).
     I used a size 3/ 1.85 mm steel crochet hook, and one generic skein of crochet thread I got from Mary a while back.
     The pattern itself is actually pretty simple; I think anyone who has had some experience crocheting before would be able to make it.
     I tied it behind my neck, but if you happen to have a shawl pin (I don't...yet...), you could probably attach it that way.






















Here is a closer look at the stitch pattern.



       The finished dimensions are: 24.5 inches at the widest point and 19 inches EXACTLY from the bottom to the top.


     If you would like to make this "shawlette", you can get the pattern for free at: Lavender Shawlette pattern by Katherine Westerman

No comments:

Post a Comment