Saturday, August 8, 2015

One Fish, Two Fish-

     Like I said a couple of days ago, I've been working on some little goldfish for my booth. By the time this blog post goes up, I'll be done crocheting the third and final goldfish, but right now, I just have two.
     I'm going to start off by saying that they are super easy to make! It's pretty much instant satisfaction, with one jumping off of the hook every day.
     My only problem is: I'm going to have about one third of a skein of this bright orange yarn once I'm done with the third goldfish.
     WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS ORANGE YARN?!? Feel free to give me ideas, because, currently, I have none.


     Here is fishy numero uno curled up with Artemis, my kitten.



     This is fish *whispers* hashtag two, fresh off of my hook. And, contrary to popular belief, I'm not holding him with my foot. ;)

     If you would like to make this free pattern, go to: Fancy Goldfish Amigurumi pattern by Kate Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment