Wednesday, March 11, 2015

For Narnia and For Aslan!

     Lately, as some of you know from my Facebook page, I have been designing a Narnia pillow! It was inspired by the Narnia pattern by Megan-Anne Llama . I finally finished it yesterday, and I have to say, I love it!
     Because I crocheted it, it is durable and not particularly stretchy, which is absolutely perfect when you live with toddlers (or maybe even teenagers ;p)!
     I used a size 4.5mm crochet hook with worsted weight yarn (Caron and Red Heart Super Saver).
     For the back, I made a random stripe pattern by rolling a die to see how many rows I would make in each color! :D




     It looks lonely all by itself... Maybe I should make another fandom pillow to be its friend...

     You can get my pattern for free at: Lamp Post Pillow pattern by Katherine Westerman
     Feel free to send me photos of your project! I would absolutely love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment