Monday, October 12, 2015

1-2-3- Who Wants To Model Near A Tree?

Oh, man. I have been working on a ridiculous amount of items! I also may or may not have forgotten to add one of them to Yarn Yetis. Hmm...
Though I may be mildly forgetful when it comes to posting about what I create, I- Yeah, that's it.

First up is a crocheted headband! This was SO easy to make, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!


Then, here are some cotton potholders that I improvised. You can find a similar pattern here.


Then, I knitted some gloves from the newest issue of Knitscene. I changed them a little bit by adding an inch to the length.


Next, I crocheted this hat, which I absolutely love! I managed to get my sister Emily to be my model with a lot of threatening/ bribery (just kidding, she likes trying on all of my projects! :P).


It took me finishing yet another hat for me to realize that all of these projects were in the same color scheme. Oops. ;)


While "on set", Emily had great fun reenacting The Lion King with my yeti. Which brings us to my next finished object:


The Yarn Yetis Yeti! I finally finished designing him and his cute little sweater!


Keep watching Ravelry, because I may post the pattern for him in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment