Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I'm Bringing Bootie Back

I'm not sure if any of you even knew, but a few weeks ago, I finished a pair of baby booties. Somehow, I managed to completely forget about them until today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.  BUT AREN'T THEY ADORABLE?!?


But everything else I finished this week! Including this baby bunny hat!I actually changed this pattern quite a bit, because I didn't check my gauge (a cautionary tale to all of you beginner crafters!). So, it isn't quite the same as in the pattern, but it's pretty close!



Then, last week, I think, I ripped out all of the blue variegated yarn that I had used and turned it into a dog sweater (I didn't really like it as part of the blanket). After that, I used an entire skein of Red Heart SuperSaver in purple and bound it off. 
Also, before I even started this blanket, I decided that I was going to make it in all of the colors of the rainbow (ROY G BIV), because I'm a little bit OCD like that. :P


Then, there is another cute headband.


I also whipped up this earflap hat in a day!


Plus, this adorable little shark hat (I almost typed Shrek the first time. Nope, Nope, Nope! I'm not opening that door! lol)!





No comments:

Post a Comment