Sunday, May 31, 2015

Organization Was Probably A Good Idea

     I have a lot of circular knitting needles.
     I do.
     And I am proud of this.
     But... All of my needles falling out of their plastic box got pretty annoying...
     So, I browsed the glorious YouTube and found a video on how to make a needle case. I can tell you quite truthfully, my life has not been the same since! Okay, well, that might not entirely be true, but my needles have definitely been more organized!



     I used up ALL of Mom's red and checkered stash fabric to make this, and I am definitely in love! I made two pockets on the inside instead of one, so I have twice the storage space for all of my needles. You can just barely see the outlines of the needles in the photo above, but they're there!

     If you would like to make a needle case similar to this, go to: DIY Crochet Hook Case

No comments:

Post a Comment