Monday, June 1, 2015

A Curtain's A Curtain, No Matter How Small

     I was in the midst of packing for a trip to Arkansas when I came to a horrible realization: my five bags weren't enough to hold all of my projects. *scream of panic, horror, and general despair*
     So I grabbed some old curtain fabric from Mom's stash (she has a lot of fabric, okay!) and got to sewing.
     Basically, I just made the same type of bag as the Trippy Planets Bag, except it's bigger, I made straps, and added two pockets to both the front and inside.

      "It's the same, but different!" should totally be my tagline on Google+.


     I'm not sure why I made it so large (I was only making my dog, Corky, a sweater), but I think this'll be useful for projects the size of baby blankets.

     If you would like to make a sort-of-close-to-this-bag bag, go to YouTube at: DIY Tote Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment