Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Socktastrophe

     As some of you know, I have been working on A TON of projects lately. At least two of them were sewing projects that I only used YouTube videos as basic guidelines for what I made. I'm debating whether or not I am going to put these projects on here or not... I think I probably will, but feel free to tell me what you think in the comment section below!
     What I'm going to show today is one Kroy sock. I haven't made the second one yet because one skein wasn't quite enough for just one sock, so I have to buy more yarn (as if this is a problem!).

Bow before its socky majesty!



















     I used 2.75mm DPNs and Kroy Sock yarn in the Rusty Stripes colorway.



     If you would like to make a sock like this, you can get the free pattern at: Jacquard & Stripe Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment