Wednesday, July 15, 2015

We're Going On A Bear Hunt

     So, for those of you who don't know, I have been getting ready for the Texian Market Days at the George Ranch (mainly just boring email stuff involving getting approval for a booth). Buuuuut, I have also been KNITTING ready (Haha, you're so pun-ny, Katherine!)

     I'm going to be selling the Camas hat, among other things (that I'm not going to tell you about yet. BAHAHAHAHA!), as well as this adorable (and so squishy!) bear.


     By the way, my computer stopped working, so if the font changes, just know that it's the Blogger app and not some weird form of art by me. ;)

     This bear is knit with the Magic Loop method, and has BEAR-ly any seaming! 

     If you would like to make this, you can get the free pattern at: http://www.simplynotable.com/2014/knit-one-piece-teddy-bear-pattern/

No comments:

Post a Comment