Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Warning: Contains Whale Puns

Whale, whale, whale, what have we here? *laughs at my own hilarity*

*ahem* Anyway, the inspiration for this project came about because of a family friend who is horribly afraid of whales- seriously, he hates them. So naturally, when I spied some blue yarn in my stash, I thought to myself, "What whale I make next?" And then I laughed, because that's what I do.

The pattern calls for a super bulky yarn, but I just used worsted and it turned out pretty great. I ended up playing yarn chicken with the main color, but salvaged the whole project by making the fins in two darker blues! 


I'm still on the fence as to whalether or not he needs a mouth. XD Tell me what you think. 

If you'd like to make a similar whale, it is now a paid for pattern at:Whale pattern by Suzy Wool

No comments:

Post a Comment