Sunday, August 21, 2016

Never Tickle A Sleeping...

I've always been a fan of The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (and also Harry Potter, hence the title, but, for now, I'm going to just gloss over that). The idea of dragons, magic, and, ya know, medieval death intrigues me. It should be no surprise to anyone, then, what happened soon after I finished yesterday's snail.

When I dug through my stash, searching for something to make another amigurumi with, I noticed that two of my greens complemented one another. Wait... I thought. Isn't there a green dragon in some story I've read? ... Oh, HECK YES.


Here he is in all of his plush glory! I feel like the tiny ears on top of his head really give him some character.


I thought about making his wings larger and more believable, but in the end I decided that it would be better to have him look more soft and cute rather than accurately sized.

If you would like to make this fearsome beast, the pattern is free at: Fierce Little Dragon pattern by Lucy Collin

No comments:

Post a Comment