Thursday, August 18, 2016

Little Bunny in the Woods

My summer class ended this month, so during the last couple of weeks, I have been doing an insane amount of crafting!

I've also been trying to get on a regular sleeping schedule, because going to bed at around 11 and then waking up at 5:30 or 6 isn't working well for me. 'Trying' as in 'we'll see how this pans out'.😂

Because I have so many projects to show off, I'm going to make several small-ish posts rather than one GIGANTIC one.

And now we move on to the project that I began and ~completed~ first.

I finished a bunny, guys! The pictures can't capture the squishiness and cuddliness of this li'l dude!

My little siblings have already told me that they all want one, too!



You can find the pattern for free at: Henry's Rabbit pattern by Sara Elizabeth Kellner

No comments:

Post a Comment