Friday, August 19, 2016

Escarg-ewwww

Ah, snails. These delightfully slimy and disgusting creatures are best known for destroying all but the most hardy plants (read: cacti), and leaving even seasoned gardeners wailing with despair.

What better object to turn into a plushie? 😜


Honestly, though, this was fun to make. As far as I know, I haven't ever done crocheted short rows before in a pattern and that's basically all that this one comprises! I also got to use up what remained of an old tan skein of... I think it was an angora-wool blend??? I don't recall; although, whatever it's made out of, it's machine washable, so there's likely some acrylic in there as well. 

If you'd like to make this cute li'l dude, the pattern is free at: Snails pattern by Smeddley

No comments:

Post a Comment