Monday, August 29, 2016

A Pig That Is Not A Pig (Feat. A Cat That Is Not A Cat)

It's that time again, y'all. No, not Christmas time, although it's approaching rapidly. I'm talking about the time of the year where adults rejoice, and kids and college students (*cough* ME *cough*) alike mourn the loss of freedom so recently gained. *sigh*

Actually, despite that it's going to cut into my crafting time, I'm not really that disappointed to be going back to class. The main reason why is because I got a plethora of the same comfy V-neck t-shirt in different colors, so my school wardrobe is set! Now I just have to get some tennis shoes that I can wear with my skinny jeans and my *whispers* mom jeans. XD

But enough about clothing and school- let's get to the meat of this post: the finished objects.

I made a tiny guinea pig! He fits in the palm of your hand, and is so tiny that his front feet are made out of bobbles. Ugh, he's too cute.



Next up is a kitty-like creature in a tutu. I didn't give it any whiskers due to the high level of resentment I was beginning to feel toward its face after I ripped them out four or five times. 


The tutu was a breeze to crochet, although it was a bit fiddly at first to work around the stuffed body.

If you'd like the patterns to these projects, they're free at: Newborn Guinea Pig by Kati Galusz, and  Small Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment