Monday, December 15, 2014

How To: FPHDC

     Front Post Half Double Crochet takes a seriously long time to say, so I'm going to use the abbreviation from now on. ;)
     FPHDC is almost exactly like FPDC, but it is slightly smaller in height.
     Before I start explaining how to make FPHDC stitches, I need to warn you: my camera HATES the color black. It simply refuses to see any stitch definition without a fight. *shrug*

     To begin, crochet up to the point that you would like to FPHDC.


     Yarn over.


     Insert your hook behind the post of the stitch on the previous row, then move your hook back to the front of your work.


     Yarn over and pull it through the stitch.



     Now yarn over, and pull the yarn through the remaining three stitches.



     In my next post I will show you what FPHDC and BPHDC look like together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment