Saturday, December 13, 2014

NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!

     I'm going to start this post out by saying that if you didn't hear the song as you read the title, you sit on a throne of lies.
     Now that I've said that, I'm going to talk about the hat that I have made! This hat is a ridiculously easy beanie that I had WAY to much fun making.
     I'll tell you why--- I altered the pattern by using stranded knitting! *clap clap clap*
     This first picture is actually the back of the hat; I wanted everyone to see what the pattern is supposed to look like. (By the way, my camera would only see the hat as a big black blob, so I had to add more light, and that's why it looks washed out.)


     All I had to do was add a Batman insignia and BOOM! The hat looks amazing (if I do say so myself)!


     If you would like to make a hat similar to this, you can get the pattern for the hat and the chart for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment